среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

executive overview example




I did not want to do this until Iapos;d seen more than fifteen (non-consecutive) episodes of Boukenger. In fact, I did not want to do this at all, seeing as I rather badly need to concentrate on grad school. But after I spent all of Old English on Friday sketching out fic ideas instead of translating the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, it was already a lost cause.

10_themes for Inou Masumi

















01.Greed02.Lust
03.Envy04.Fear
05.Love06.Hate
07.Depression08.Anger
09.Joy10.Excitement


Also, I need more icons. To be specific, more icon space. So do I deal with the annoyance of ads or bite the bullet and actually pay for this thing?

bacardi bahamas mama, executive overview example, executive overview, executive oversight.



Комментариев нет: