среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

after curfew





Why do these retarded little shippers get so defensive to the point of going after you on your LJ�and saying apos;YOUapos;RE�WRONGapos; As if they are going to change my opinion. The moron in question apparently did not get that I was being SARCASTIC in my post (which was WELL�over a year ago). I can understand posting these in a public forum for general discussion. I donapos;t get what these fantards get when they go to YOUR blog and throw a fit. YOUR BLOG. YOUR�VIEWS. I have nothing to hide. I just itapos;s rather pathetic. Do these people even get laid? Is their only goal in life to turn everyone into a sheep and get them to agree that their favorite pairing is the end all be all?

Homo sapiens disgust me.



cranston public schools calendar, after curfew, after cup interview world zidane, after cup game played song world, after cunnilingus intercourse, after culture japanese world war 2.



Комментариев нет: