вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

diego online reader san




I picked this up at the Domo Nation website. I donapos;t know what it does, but maybe itapos;s cute and funny.



I went to Target as promised and bought all four Domo Kun plushies, pumpkin domo, dracula domo, frankenstein domo, and devil domo. If they were any cuter, I would explode with happiness.

Japanese class was fun today. Shingo asked a student to say "I eat breakfast at school." The student he asked wound up saying "asagohan de gakkou wo tabemasu." Shingo and I both started laughing, but we were the only ones because no one in class realized that what he literally was, "at the breakfast I ate the school." LOL, he swapped his particles around, should have been "asagohan WO gakkou DE tabemasu." Itapos;s important to get those particles correct

dry ridge ky outlet mall, diego online reader san, diego online reservation san.



Комментариев нет: