суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

al sharif advocates legal consultants




I posted a couple days ago about my roommate wanting to declaw Ziggy without my permission and I just wanted to update you all on what is going on. And thank everyone who offered any advice or support...even if it didnapos;t affect the outcome it did make me feel a little better.

Apparently Ziggy is going to be declawed sometime next week while Iapos;m either at class or at the domestic violence shelter where I volunteer. My roommate refuses to discuss the issue any further because Iapos;m too biased and completely ignorant about cat health. She refuses to wait to have the declawing or even do any more research on the topic. And she also doesnapos;t want me to go with because she thinks I might do something at the clinic to prevent Ziggy from being declawed...which I would.

Iapos;m feeling really frustrated and miserable right now. I canapos;t believe she is just going to disregard my feelings like this and treat Ziggy like she is just some object to be modified to her liking. Iapos;m thinking of calling every vet in the phone book and telling them not provide any services for my roommate but Iapos;m guessing thatapos;d be pretty futile...

Right now Iapos;d almost be happy if she could at least respect me enough to let me go with to clinic, Ziggy has never been to the vet before and is going to be terrified. And surgery also has its risks, I want to be there if something goes wrong. Ziggy has been wonderful and makes me very happy, I just want to make sure that she is happy and healthy as well.
al sharif advocates legal consultants, al sharif ali bin al hussein, al sharif amir.



Комментариев нет: