четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

alesse 28 faq




Alright, this is a mage QQ. As most people know by now, mages are great at QQapos;ing. How do you think we are able to summon all that water for you to drink? Why do you think it has a salty taste to it? Because itapos;s "mineral water"? Please.

Anyway, logged in yesterday to play my mage main. And first of all, Iapos;d like to state that Iapos;ve always been the #1 dpser in my guild (we havenapos;t progressed past ZA). For my gear, Iapos;m a pretty frantic mage, managing my rotation as if my LIFE�depended on it. Also, I spec fire, I spec for zero utility, full damage.

Ok, heroic MGT, need dps. ALRIGHT, nice dps test for me The group:

1 dps warrior, whirlwind specced
1 paladin tank
1 mage (me)
1 rogue
1 healer priest

So there we go, du du du lemme try my rotation here... Yeah things are blowing up, great. Actually things are dying just WAY too fast, is this really heroic? Hmm yes it is, ok. Maybe I shouldnapos;t cast Living Bomb on Skull, it dies before the last tick. Iapos;ll cast it on X instead. Yeah, that worked fine, when skull is dying,�X is exploding for aoe damage, great.

End of 3 fights. Check the recount report.

What? The warrior is BY�FAR on top of the dps chart? Ok, I must concentrate more

I buff up with weapon oil, well fed spell dmg buff and a spellpower elixir. In the next fights, I am like a cold-blooded machine switching targets really fast�and popping all my trinkets and cooldowns. Iapos;m playing the game like itapos;s my JOB. Fight ends. Warrior is still 100 dps in front of me.

What the HELL? Check his gear. Purples, but battleground ones. Nothing special. That doesnapos;t make sense. I scratch my head. And then I ask guildies.

Me - Hey guys, what the hell is going on? This warrior in my group is outdpsing me and the rogue, by FAR. The rogue is at the BOTTOM of the dps chart
G - Lol, itapos;s the new system, everyone does equal dps now.
Me - No it doesnapos;t, this warrior is KICKING�MY�ASS.
G - Itapos;s cause the new system rewards skill. Maybe you just suck lololol
Me - What Iapos;ve been the top dpser in this guild for ages
G - New patch qq more little mage

ARGH There must be something wrong. Lemme take a look at this warriorapos;s SKILL.

Next fight. Warrior melees. Melees again. Starts spinning in the middle of a bunch of mobs while the paladin consecrates. Bunch of elites starts screaming "mommy". That goes on over and over again.

Hhmm Check the recount statistics for the warriorapos;s DPS.

36 of his dps: WHIRLWIND.

What? Lemme check that again... 36 of his damage is due to pressing ONE�key in the middle of a lot of mobs?? Yes, thatapos;s right.

For the next fights, I substitute my spells for level 1 spells, just to pretend that Iapos;m actually there. The group doesnapos;t need me. Sheeps? What for? They can 4-man that place so easily itapos;s a joke, just aoeing shit up. I start feeling depressed.

So Iapos;m juggling my spells and playing like my life depended on it, and the warrior outdpses me pressing ONE�button? And thatapos;s SKILL??? Check this out: whirlwind was 36 of his dps. 1300 x 0,36 = 468. Thatapos;s 468 dps from pressing ONE button Wow, thatapos;s a LOT of skill

I want a 51 talent like that, really. Iapos;m hoping things will get better once we get to 80 and beyond, because as it stands right now... Itapos;s a joke. Itapos;s just a sad joke.

/endrant
alesse 28 faq, alesse 28 effectiveness, alesse 28 days, alesse 28 day, alesse 28 birth control pill.



Комментариев нет: